1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0062988/#nhlbisec-causes. Last visited on 2 October 2018.
2. Mucosolvan Syrup Saudi Leaflet, last revised October 2017.
3. http://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/cough/learn-about-cough.html. Last visited on 23 September 2018.
4. Marashi S et al. Chief Complaints and Diagnosis of Patients Visited by Caravan Physicians During Hajj 2010. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014; 16(12): e12858.
5. https://www.lung.org/lung-health-and-diseases/lung-disease-lookup/cough/cough-symptoms-causes-risks.html. Last visited on 2 October 2018.
6. Eccles R. Understanding the symptoms of the common cold and inLluenza. Lancet Infect Dis 2005;5: 718–725.
7. Kardos P. Management of cough in adults. Breathe 2017;7:122-133.
8. https://www.health.govt.nz/your-health/conditions-and-treatments/diseases-and-illnesses/cough. Last visited 30 September 2018.
9. https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/lungs-and-airways/cough. Last visited on 8 October 2018.
10. Raja G. et al. Simultaneous and stability indicating method for determination of cetrizine 8hydrochloride and ambroxol hydrochloride in syrup.IJPSR 2012;3:2658-2663.
11. Malerba M, Ragnoli B. Ambroxol in the 21st century: pharmacological and clinical update. Expert Opin. Drug Metab. Toxicol. 2008;4(8): 1119-1129.
12. Nobata, K et al. Ambroxol for the prevention of acute upper respiratory disease. Clin Exp Med 2006; 6:79–83.
13. Olivieri,D. et al, Ambroxol for the Prevention of Chronic Bronchitis Exacerbations: Long-Term Multicenter Trial- Protective Effect of Ambroxol against Winter Semester Exacerbations: A Double-Blind Study versus Placebo Respiration 1987;51: suppl.1, 42-51.
14. Mucosolvan Saudi PIL 30 mg tablets, last revised June 2017
15. Young E, Smith J. Quality of life in patients with chronic cough. Ther Adv Respir Dis. 2010;4(1):49-55.
16. https://www.lung.ca/lung-health/lung-disease/chronic-cough/faqs. Last visited 16 October 2018.
17. Ericsson G et al. Ambroxol therapy in simple chronic bronchitis: effects on subjective symptoms and ventilator function. Eur J Respir Dis. 1986;69:248-255.
18. De Blasio F et al. An observational study on cough in children: epidemiology, impact on quality of sleep and treatment outcome. Cough 2012;8:1.
19. Careddu,P., Zavattini, G.Mucosolvan (Ambroxol) in pediatry controlled clinical study in comparison with acetylcysteine, Clinica pediatrica I^-Universita degli Studi-Milan.
20. https://www.cdc.gov/features/safe-medicine-children/index.html. Last visited 19 October 2018
21. Mucosolvan Syrup SPC KSA last revised on June 2017